List of NETELLER online casinos for players from UK
The world of online casino gambling has been evolving ever since it first launched and one significant step in this process has been the development of online banking (now we have mobile banking as well). The use of the Internet for banking purposes has been there for a while and that is where e-wallets play a significant role. One of the most popular e-wallets at UK online casinos and worldwide is NETELLER.
NETELLER was founded in 1999 and is now owned by Paysafe Financial Services Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Paysafe Group Plc. It is authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority. Initially 95% of the revenue was being generated by online gambling companies; this number has come down a bit with the enforcement of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA). Today it is available in more than 200 countries worldwide and processes transactions to the tune of billions of dollars annually.
Best UK NETELLER Casinos
Almost every online casino in the UK supports NETELLER as a payment method. That makes it quite a task to zero in on one casino that you can register with and play at, while using NETELLER to deposit funds. Our team of experts is at hand to help you out: we have tested and analysed all the UK online casinos thoroughly, giving special attention to their support for or use of NETELLER. We have also reviewed these casinos to make your job of figuring out a casino to play at easier.
Why NETELLER is so Popular at UK Online Casinos
There are a number of reasons for the unparalleled popularity that NETELLER enjoys in UK online casinos and also worldwide.
- It is available for free.
- It is easy to use and very reliable.
- It is very fast: deposits are instantaneous with NETELLER.
- It is completely secure through its use of:
- Anti-fraud tools
- Advanced digital security technology like SSL encryption
Getting Your NETELLER Account
To use NETELLER to deposit and withdraw funds at your casino account you must first have a NETELLER account.
- Go to the NETELLER website and visit the registration page by clicking the Sign In tab.
- Select a username and password for your NETELLER account.
- Provide the personal details that are asked of you and back it up with any documentation required.
- You have the option of adding your bank account at this point, though it is not compulsory. You would do well to link it, even if it is later, to ensure smooth transfer of funds from your NETELLER account to your bank account.
- Your NETELLER account is now active. Deposit funds into your NETELLER account. You can do this by:
- Transferring funds from your bank account.
- Using any of the alternate payment methods that NETELLER supports, including:
There are no sign-up fees, though transaction fees may apply for depositing and withdrawing funds with it. The transaction fees vary depending on:
- The casino
- The country you are based out of
- You can learn about the fees by contacting:
- The customer support team of the casino you are playing at
Using NETELLER at the Top UK Online Casinos
Using NETELLER at one of the top UK online casinos is very easy. You can use any of the following products from NETELLER to make a deposit into your casino account:
- Money transfer
- Net+ Prepaid MasterCard®
To deposit funds into your UK online casino account using NETELLER, do the following:
- Click the Banking or Cashier tab on the casino’s website.
- Go to the Deposit section.
- Click the NETELLER logo; this makes it the preferred deposit option.
- On the new screen that appears, enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Select your preferred currency and provide other relevant details. Entering your personal details is a one-off step; the casino stores your details for future use.
- Click the Submit button.
To withdraw funds using NETELLER the process is the same as it is for depositing funds.
- The time taken for withdrawal is, however, more.
- Nowadays there are UK online casinos where after the transaction has been processed it takes a maximum of 24 hours for the money to reach your NETELLER account.
- If you have linked your bank account to your NETELLER account the money can then immediately be transferred out from your NETELLER account.
- It is important that you do not overshoot the prescribed limit for transactions.
Alternative Payment Methods to NETELLER
NETELLER provides online users with secure and fast payment methods for over a decade and is one of the largest independent transfer services in the world. Currently, NETELLER process transactions worth billions yearly and is trusted by users in over 200 different countries. Operated by Paysafe Financial Services Limited, founded in 1999 the company offers individuals an online alternative to traditional payment methods that are completely private and secure for making and receiving payments.
Paysafe Financial Services are authorized by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and maintain the highest standards at all times while members are protected via anti-money laundering and electronic security protocols to prevent fraud and identity theft. Several countries have limited access to NETELLER services, and in many countries, residents are unable to sign up with NETELLER. Using NETELLER to fund your online casino account can result in missing out on high percentage bonuses part of generous welcome packages. Deposits made to major online casino brands via Skrill or NETELLER are in most cases excluded from qualifying for deposit bonuses, and for this reason, debit and credit card payments are preferred by online gamblers.
Debit and credit cards are accepted at most online casinos and enable players to make deposits that qualify for all bonus offers and funds clear instantaneously. Debit cards are perfect for players who wish to stay within budget; credit cards allow players to use credit funds to play that could be paid back at the end of the month or via winnings. Most online casinos gladly accept deposits via debit or credit cards such as Visa or MasterCard and the benefit to online players are not only that they qualify for deposit, free spins, VIP benefits and reload bonuses but also that the process of withdrawing winnings can also be requested via either debit or credit cards.
Both and MasterCard credit cards are amongst the most used for transactions at online casinos as well as online purchases. Credit card owners enjoy complete peace of mind since card services include benefits such as 24-hour assistance, unauthorized transaction coverage, emergency assistance and urgent card replacement. MasterCard and Visa are accepted in 150 countries by well over 20 million merchants and can be used for financial transactions at brick and mortar or online merchants.
There are a host of reasons why individuals prefer the use of credit cards since Visa and MasterCard not only provide an efficient and fast way to pay for services but also allow users to build up a strong credit history. Credit cards also offer a viable solution to manage your lifestyle and funds although it is important to pay off any credit as soon as possible to avoid interest on outstanding balances. Once you manage your credit card efficiently the benefits are far greater plus you are ensured to enjoy all the superb bonus benefits offered by the most prestigious online casinos, and once this happens, the benefits of using either a debit or credit card are far greater.