Every online casino is constantly looking for new players to come sign up and play the games they offer. The more the players the bigger the casino’s reputation.
One of the ways the casino achieves this is by offering exciting bonuses to players and this is true at UK casinos as well. Casino bonuses cover not just new players but existing players at the casino as well.
There are bonuses available to new players at UK online casinos. These include deposit as well as no deposit bonuses. All bonuses come with their own sets of terms and conditions.
On this page we take a look at the bonuses UK online casinos offer new as well as existing players.
£10 + £500No Deposit Bonus
£150No Deposit Bonus
Benefits of Casino Bonuses
- A boost to your bankroll as you get free money from the casino.
- The ability to experience real money play for free in case of no deposit bonuses.
- The ability to recover some of your losses through bonuses like the cashback bonus.
Casino Bonus Terms and Conditions
All casino bonuses, regardless of the type of bonus, come with their own terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are very important.
- Casinos incorporate them to make sure they do not lose more than they win while using a bonus.
- They ensure all games are played fairly.
- They help prevent bonus abuse and use of fraudulent means to win.
The standard terms and conditions include, among others:
- Wagering requirements
- Minimum deposit amount
- Game eligibility
- Maximum capped amount
Failure to fulfil the terms and conditions associated with a bonus can lead to penalties, including:
- Forfeiture of the bonus and cancellation of all winnings earned from it
- Suspension or even termination of the player’s casino account
- Being labeled a bonus abuser
Types of Bonuses Available at UK Online Casinos
There are different kinds of bonuses available to new players at online casinos in the UK. They can be primarily divided into the following categories:
- No deposit bonuses
- Deposit bonuses
No Deposit Bonuses
As the name suggests, no deposit bonuses are available even before a player deposits funds into his account. All he has to do is register with the casino to be able to access this bonus and start using it. These bonuses offer some serious benefits to prospective new players. There are different kinds of no deposit bonuses available to new players.
We will read more about the no deposit bonuses at UK online casinos in detail in a separate section.
Deposit bonuses are those bonuses that are available to players once they deposit funds into their casino account. Deposit bonuses cater to both new as well as existing players. The deposit bonus available to new players is called the welcome bonus. This is the casino’s way of welcoming a player once he deposits funds into his account and is ready to play for real money.
There are different kinds of deposit bonuses available at online casinos for UK players. These include, among others:
- Match bonus: The match bonus is the primary kind of deposit bonus available at UK online casinos. This bonus is available to new and existing players.
- The player makes a deposit into his casino account.
- The casino matches that deposit with one of its own, thereby giving you more money to play with.
- The bonus that the casino offers is a percentage of the amount the player deposits. The standard percentage is a 100% match. However, some casinos offer more, while some may offer less.
- The match bonus can be offered as a welcome bonus on the first deposit, or spread across multiple deposits.
- It can also be offered in combination with another bonus, like a free spin bonus.
- Referral bonus: This bonus is offered to new players as well as existing players playing for real money.
- The player needs to refer a friend or friends to the casino.
- The casino offers a standard amount for every player referred.
- The amount is deposited into the player’s account once the referred player has signed up and deposited funds into his account and other related terms and conditions are fulfilled.
- This bonus is available each time a player makes a referral.
- Cashback bonus: This is a bonus is also called a reload bonus. It is offered as a chance for players to recover some of the money they lost while playing for real money.
- The casino offers this bonus only to existing players and offered automatically; the player does not need to make a request to customer support.
- The bonus is credited directly into the player’s casino account.
- The cashback offered is a percentage of the losses over a period of time.
- The amount of cashback offered gets higher as you go up the VIP levels.
- No separate deposit is required and there are minimum or no wagering requirements.