The Palm Beach casino is another exclusive casino and poker club in Mayfair, London. It is located in what was earlier the ballroom of the Mayfair Hotel. The casino has a fantastic ambience and is the best place you can be for a night of fun and gambling. Everything about the Palm Beach casino exudes opulence and luxury, right from the art deco doors to the beautiful interiors. This casino is owned by the Genting Group through Genting Casinos UK Ltd.
You do not have to be a member to play at this casino; however being a member has its own benefits, especially when it comes to availing the loyalty scheme and other rewards programs that the casino has in place. You have to be at least 18 years old to play at this casino.
Also, if you want to wager the threshold amount of £1500 or overshoot it, you have to be a club member. You need to display your photo ID the first time you are here. The casino is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The casino accepts the British Pound Sterling (£) for all transactions; other major currencies are accepted as well, along with credit and debit cards.
More about the Palm Beach Casino
The Palm Beach casino offers a great land-based casino gaming experience. The superb games available are just part of the entire experience on offer; there are other amenities that come with it. These include, among others:
- Restaurant: The restaurant at the casino offers some excellent choices in terms of food, including some amazing street cuisine from across the world. The following are the timings at the restaurant:
- Lunch: From 11:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Dinner: 7:00 pm to 1:00 am; the late night menu is available till 2:30 am
- The different menus available here include:
- Street Food Menu
- Late Night and Winter Dessert Menus
- Wine List
- Cocktail Menus and Bar Bites
- Bar: The bar at the Palm Beach casino is the Berkeley St Bar and is open every night between 7:00 pm and 5:00 am. At the bar you get:
- Premium spirits
- Learn to Play session: Newcomers to the casino have the opportunity to learn the different games through a complimentary Learn to Play session. A team of experts is at hand to teach you the basics and nuances of games including:
- American Roulette
- Contemporary room: This is a room of 85 covers and has live music delivered by some amazing DJs between Thursday and Sunday till late every night.
Games at the Palm Beach Casino
There are some great games for you to play when you visit the Palm Beach casino. The games available include, among others:
- Roulette: There are 10 roulette tables at this casino. Some of these come with seats while others have stools that you can use.
- Minimum bets at these tables range between £2 and £5.
- Maximum bets for non-members is £1500, while for members the following limits apply:
- £20,000 for easy chances
- £10,000 for columns
- £1000 for straight numbers
- Blackjack: The casino has 3 blackjack tables for players.
- The table minimum bets varied between £5, £10, and £20.
- The minimum bets at the high rollers’ area was €10.
- The maximum bet limit was £1000 at all the tables.
Other games available at this casino include:
- Three Card Poker
- Electronic Roulette
The slots come with a progressive jackpot of £20,000 and a RTP of 94%. The casino also has a superb card room where you can play a range of poker cash games each week.
- You get to play Texas Hold’em here.
- The cash games start at 8:00 pm each day.
- The following are the stakes for the different cash games:
- £5 – £10
- £10 – £25
- £25 – £50
- Each cash game comes with an additional session fee.
- The process of seat listing for the cash games starts at 7:00 pm every day.
Rewards and Promotions at the Palm Beach Casino
The loyalty scheme available at the Palm Beach casino is the Genting Rewards loyalty program.
- Use your Genting Rewards Card anywhere in the casino to earn Genting Points.
- Redeem these points when you are at the casino to pay for your food and beverages.
- You can also exchange the Genting Points for:
- High street vouchers
- Free bets
Dress Code at the Palm Beach Casino
There is no official dress code at the Palm Beach casino. Visitors are advised to dress in smart casuals and formal wear is also welcomed. Jeans are also okay to wear when you come to this casino. However, you are not allowed to wear any hats, and trainers are not acceptable as well.
Land Based Casinos by Cities
- Great Yarmouth
- Casinos in Ireland
- Isle of Man
- Milton Keynes
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- North Glasgow
- Casinos in Scotland
- Southend on Sea