Live Baccarat: List of top Live Baccarat Dealer Casino UK Sites
One of the card games that you will find at most online casinos is baccarat. The game is fun to play and the environment is completely secure, and there are nice bonuses to use as well. If there was anything missing it was the supercharged environment that you got at a baccarat game in a land-based casino. That missing link also became part of the online casino experience thanks to the arrival of live baccarat. There are quite a few online casinos offering live baccarat games in the UK.
Here are a few things to know about live baccarat at UK online casinos.
- Live baccarat brings the thrill of playing at a land-based casino directly to your home.
- You get the safety net of the online casino and the fun of playing with a live dealer in one game.
- The live dealer takes care of the deal and generally controls the game.
- The game is played between the player and the banker.
- The action unfolds at a land-based casino or a live gaming studio and is filmed using HD cameras.
- The filmed action is then streamed live to your computer or mobile device.
- There are bonuses on offer.
- The usual bets and side bets are available in live baccarat as well.
- There may be special side bets available too, bets that are not available at regular online baccarat games. This, however, depends on the software provider.
Top UK Online Casinos Offering Live Baccarat Games
There are a significantly large number of UK online casinos offering live baccarat games to players. Choosing the one that is best for you can be quite an intimidating task. Our team of experts has diligently review and analyze the different UK live baccarat casinos for a range of parameters and put together a comprehensive list of the top UK online casinos offering the best live baccarat action.
(T&Cs apply, 18+) No deposit for wager free spins. Opt in required. Min £10 first deposit for deposit bonus. 30x wagering requirement applies for deposit bonus and winnings. Max £5 per spin or £0.50 per bet line. Contribution to wagering requirements varies per game. Full terms at https://www.casumo.com, please gamble responsibly, www.begambleaware.org
By choosing to play at any of the casinos on our list you open yourself to:
- A wide range of betting limits
- Fantastic welcome bonuses
- The best live baccarat games
- A completely secure play experience
- The guarantee of the best in terms of software provider
- An excellent interface
- Interactions with a real dealer
- Interactions with other players
Playing Live Baccarat at UK Online Casinos
Playing live baccarat is easy as long as you have the following:
- A computer with a heavy-duty graphics card to support the high quality graphics.
- A robust and secure Internet connection to ensure your game is not disrupted.
It is important to have a good Internet connection because it could be the difference between winning and losing. Live baccarat happens in real time and a small delay could cause you to miss a critical part of the game.
This is how you play live baccarat at a UK online casino.
- Find a UK online casino that offers live casino games, especially live baccarat.
- Click the Live Casino tab on the casino’s home page.
- Register with the casino if you are a new player; otherwise just sign in.
- Ensure that your casino account has funds in it to support real money play. Most software providers do not provide live baccarat for free practice play.
- Pick the live baccarat game you want to play. Some casinos ask you to pick the game first and then register or sign in.
- Place your wagers and then wait for the dealer to deal the cards.
- You can choose from a wide range of available bets.
- You also have the option of placing side bets if you want.
Once the dealer deals the cards the game goes on just like a regular online baccarat game. The only difference is the zooming in of the camera as the deal is happening. This allows you to see the action up close. Once the deal is done the camera zooms out.
Live Baccarat Recap and Bets at UK Online Casinos
Here is a summation of a few key points relating to live baccarat.
- You get to see the live-streamed action on your desktop or laptop.
- You are required to place bets on the player or the banker.
- If you want to play safe and want to recover some of your wagered money you can place one of the many side bets available.
- The winning side is the one with the better hand.
- Your win or loss depends on whether you bet on the winner or the loser.
The rules in live baccarat are the same as what you see in regular online baccarat games.
- Picture cards are valued at 0.
- Number cards are valued at face.
- If the total value of your hand is over 10 you have to discard the value of the left digit and retain the value of the right digit.
- If the total value of your original hand is less than 5 you get an additional card.
- Live baccarat has high values even when it comes to the minimum bet applicable.
Live Baccarat and the Live Dealer
The dealer is a key part of the entire live baccarat experience at an UK online casino.
- This is a real person, not a machine-driven entity.
- You can interact with the dealer over live chat.
- You can also hear the dealer talk to you at some online casinos.
- The ability to communicate with the dealer, and also with other players, takes the play experience to another level.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Playing Live Baccarat
There are quite a few benefits of playing live baccarat.
- You get to experience the feel of a baccarat game at a land-based casino right in your home.
- You can communicate with the dealer and also other players.
- There is no random number generator, and that can sometimes be a very uplifting experience.
- The social angle to the game is just sky-high; some live baccarat games take it up a few notches by allowing you to post your scores and games on social media.
- There are cool welcome bonuses that you can use.
- You get the best of both worlds – a secure environment and an exciting play experience.
Live baccarat does have a few drawbacks that you should know about.
- The minimum bet is higher compared to a regular online baccarat game and that can be a downer. This is especially true if you are used to playing low stakes games to prolong your bankroll.
- Live baccarat games are fair and secure but sometimes the preference for a human dealer instead of a certified RNG can have a negative impact on your perception of the game.
- The game pace is slower than a regular online game because of the human element. The live dealer takes time to deal, call out bets, and generally take the game forward.