Welcome to CasinoSitesUK – About US
We are CasinoSitesUK, the leading content portal for anything and everything related to gambling in the UK! Our objectives is two-fold:
- To be the top provider of content related to gambling in the UK.
- To make your task of finding the right online casino in the UK a simple walk in the park.
My name is Adrian Thorpe, and I am the head of Casinositesuk.com. I have been involved in the online gambling world for over 9 years and have a true passion for all it offers; the excitement it generates and the lucrative wins it affords those who enjoy playing online.
As you visit our site, should you have any questions, or wish to provide feedback, negative feedback or have content requests, you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. All feedback that is provided allows me to make this site one that has increased user-friendly features and the type of information that you want most.
Enjoy and hope to hear from you soon!
We are a team of dedicated industry professionals who have made it our life’s work to make choosing the right casino easy for you. We believe in working hard and playing fair, and that is what we wish to bring to you: fair reviews and information about the casinos that you can access as a UK player.
When you come to us you get:
- Listings and also reviews of the best casinos in the UK:
- Invaluable information about the bonuses on offer and explanations of their terms and conditions.
- Reviews of the top payment methods in the UK
- Information about the top mobile casinos in the UK
Why Visit Us?
With so many online portals dedicated to providing information about online casinos, and quite a few dedicated solely to UK casinos, the first question that will strike you is ‘Why should I visit CasinoSitesUK?’ The answer to that is very simple: because we are the best at what we do. And what we do is give out information about the different aspects of casino gambling in the UK.
Our site is very simply structured to ensure you have the easiest time navigating around it and checking out the zillion different things we have to offer. A simple structure is backed up by aesthetic design that is not too grand – we do not want to overshadow the casinos about whom we talk; it is as simple as that.
All the information that we provide is accurate and regularly updated. And what marks out a huge chasm between us and our competitors is the team we have on board. Our team comes with years of intensive experience in the casino industry. That is the single biggest asset we have.
- Our reviewers spend long hours going through each UK casino that we visit and testing them.
- The tests are across all the vital parameters that determine the efficiency and success of an online casino generally.
- Each parameter is tested minutely and thoroughly.
- We list only those casinos that pass our tests on each of the parameters we examine.
- We look at casinos not just as industry professionals but also as players. That makes a huge difference in our approach to testing because we try to see the flaws that would affect you.
- We not only play the games on offer but also test out the other vital aspects in real time. These aspects include, among others:
- Game range
- Payment methods
- Customer support
What You Get When You Visit Us
For anything that you want to know about the top online casinos in the UK we are the people to come to. We provide you with all that you need to know about the A to Z of gambling in the UK. When you visit us you will find listings of the top casinos in the UK irrespective of media:
- Land-based casinos
- Online casinos
- Mobile casinos
That is not all that we provide; there are a range of other aspects of gambling we address and provide you information about:
- The top software providers for the UK online casinos
- All you need to know about the best games available at the top UK online casinos
- Listings of the top online casinos in the UK
- Extensive reviews of the casinos we list
- All the no deposit bonuses available at the best casinos for UK players:
- Online casinos
- Mobile casinos
- Information about the different payment methods available at UK online casinos
- Detailed reviews of the top 5 payment methods at UK casinos
- Extensive information about mobile casinos including:
- iPhone casinos
- iPad casinos
- Android casinos
- BlackBerry casinos
- Windows Phone casinos
- Information about land-based casino gambling in the UK
- Reviews of the top 10 UK land-based casinos
- All you need to know about live casinos in the UK
The Parameters that Go Into Deciding Our List of Top UK Online Casinos
As we mentioned earlier, there are a range of parameters we test the various UK online casinos we come across for. Our standards are really high; only the best of the best – the ones that clear all tests successfully – make it to our list. That is not all: we have a unique rating system in place. We have put together this system after a lot of study and analysis because it is not a simple thing to do. We have to:
- Test all the online casinos we come across for multiple factors
- Compare their individual scores against each other and sort out the best from the rest
- Re-test the ones who are not on the ‘rest’ list.
- Investigate them for any other flaws like:
- Customer complaints
- Licensing issues
- Other anomalies
- Make a final list of the ones that come out unscathed
The following are the major criteria we check for:
- Security and reliability
- Range of games
- Bonuses and promotions
- Payment method support
- Customer support
- Customer feedback
We test the different UK online casinos that we visit for their licensing information. The first thing we check is whether they have listed out their licensing information on the home page or anywhere else that is easily reachable.
- Do they operate with an updated/upgraded UK license from UKGC?
- If it is an overseas operator’s casino:
- Has it applied for a UKGC license? If yes, does it have a continuity license in place till it gets the approved UKGC license?
- Does its existing license belong to one of the white-collar jurisdictions for UK online casinos?
One thing you can be guaranteed about the casinos on our list: all of them are licensed by the UKGC and the ones owned by overseas operators have an authentic license from a white-collar licensing jurisdiction as well.
Security and Reliability
We go each casino we visit thoroughly and check for the following information:
- Owner’s details
- Jurisdiction the casino is licensed in
- Certifications by independent testing and verification agencies
- Security certificates or accreditation
When you pick a casino from our list you can be sure of the following:
- It is completely secure and safe thanks to the use of at least industry-standard digital security technology like 128-bit SSL encryption.
- There is total transparency in their method, which is why you will find the owner’s details listed.
- All the casinos that make it to our list have been audited and certified by independent and renowned third party auditors for:
- Zero incidence of gambling by minors
- Accreditation by industry watchdogs or recognition in the form of awards
We test the different UK online casinos that we come across for their interface. A good online casino is one that has a reasonably well-laid out and yet elegant interface. There has to be the right balance between functionality and aesthetic. The top online casinos on our list all have the following:
- Brilliant look and feel ranging from exciting to elegant
- Uncluttered approach to design
- Simple and convenient layout
- Easy navigability that ensures you get most of what you want on the home screen itself
- Great animations and graphics
We test all the UK casinos that come our way for the software they use. We have a habit of rating the casinos we visit and one of the critical parameters that help us rate a casino is the software we use. All the casinos that clear our tests are powered by software from the best in the industry including, among others, the following:
- Leander Games
There are also casinos that are powered by aggregator platforms like White Hat Gaming, which bring together the top software providers on a single platform.
The range of games on offer is another vital parameter we test the various UK casinos we visit for. Every casino on our list has a good selection of games. These include a sizeable selection of:
- Slots: You get to play a range of slots: classic slots, video slots, and also slots unique to the software provider.
- Table and card games: Visit any one the casinos on our list and you are sure to get a good selection of table games to play. The games available include variants of:
- Table poker games
- Video poker: There is an exciting range of video poker games at all the online casinos on our list.
- Specialty games: You will find at least some of the amazing range of specialty games when you visit us
- Live casino games: A number of the top UK casinos that are on our list offer exciting live dealer games. The games available include, among others:
- Live blackjack
- Live roulette
- Live baccarat
- Live Casino Hold’em
- Progressive jackpots: A number of the casinos on our list have progressive jackpots that you can try out. We provide information on the jackpot games available, the size of the jackpot for the various games, and other related information.
Bonuses and Promotions
We test all the casinos for UK players that we come across for the bonuses and promotions they offer their players. All casinos on our list offer a range of exciting bonuses for new players, including no deposit bonuses and welcome bonuses. There are bonuses for existing players as well, including:
- Match bonuses
- Reload bonuses
- Cash back bonuses
- Referral bonuses
- Cash awards
- Free spins
Listing out the casinos with the best bonuses is one thing; but we go beyond that. Our team also examines minutely the terms and conditions attached to the bonuses. Then, we put these across to you in simple language to ensure there is no confusion about the terms.
Payment Method Support
We test all the UK online casinos for the range of payment methods supported. All the casinos on our list support locally popular payment methods like PayPal. The ability to make payments and withdraw easily forms a critical component of good casino gaming experience and we list out only those casinos where you are guaranteed this. We test out the different payment methods supported and also do extensive work in that vital aspect of the payment chain – withdrawals.
We study the withdrawal policy of the casino that we are testing and provide you valuable information about this. For instance:
- What are the wagering requirements associated with a bonus for you to be eligible for withdrawal of winnings from it?
- Is there a minimum deposit you need to make to qualify for withdrawal?
- How much of your winnings can you withdraw?
- Is there a withdrawal limit; for instance, is there a maximum amount you can withdraw per week or month?
- How much time does the withdrawal process take?
- Is there a reversal turnaround time? If so, how much is it?
- How much time does it take for your winnings to reach your account once the withdrawal process is complete?
Customer support is one of the most vital aspects of a good casino experience. We test the different UK online casinos for the level of their customer support. Our team covers every aspect of the customer support experience:
- Methods of customer support available
- Availability of live support
- Is 24×7 customer support available?
- General demeanor of the customer support executive attending to you
- How much is the response time for a query?
- Does the casino have a comprehensive FAQ?