List of iPad compatible Casinos and apps for players from UK
The arrival of the mobile phone, especially the smartphone, paved the way for the mobile casino industry to begin. The initial mobile phones were all designed and developed for the iPhone from Apple as that was the one notable smartphone with global presence. The emergence of the Android platform led to mobile casinos adapting to the Android market as well. Later Apple released the iPad; as a result iPad casinos too came into prominence.
Basically, iPad casinos are like iPhone casinos in that they run on Apple’s iOS platform. They offer high quality graphics and animations in keeping with Apple’s propensity for high-tech visuals and animations. You can play at an iPad casino with the same ease as at an iPhone casino, in fact the larger screen size makes for better gaming.
Top UK iPad Casinos
There are quite a large number of iPad casinos in the UK. We help you find the right one for you by listing out the best of the lot. The iPad casinos that make it to our list are all tested and analysed rigorously by our team of experts, who also review them for you. Just go through the list, go through the reviews, and pick the one you like; that is how simple it is when you come to us.
How to Play at UK iPad Casinos
The following is all you need to do to play at a UK iPad casino.
- Sign up with the online version of the mobile casino you want to play at.
- Deposit funds into your account.
- Click the Mobile tab on the home screen.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Scan the QR code you see on the screen with your mobile device. Some casinos also send you the link to the mobile casino as a text to your iPad. Tap the link provided.
- The mobile version will be installed on your iPad or load directly on installation.
- If it doesn’t open directly, tap the casino icon on your iPad screen.
- Tap the game you want to play and start off on a cool mobile casino experience.
You also have the option of downloading the game directly from the app store of your mobile device.
- Go to the app store of your mobile device’s platform.
- Tap the casino app to download it to your iPad.
- If you are already registered with the casino, log in using the existing credentials. If you are a new player, register with the casino directly from your mobile device.
- Deposit funds into your account to be able to play for real money.
- Tap on the game of your choice to start playing for real money.
Some UK iPad casinos nowadays allow you to download the casino app directly from the online version of the casino. That means you do not need to go to the app store to download the device.
Keep in mind the following when you opt for real money play:
- Device compatibility
- Registration for a real money account
- Provide the details the casino asks for
- Provide banking and payment information
- Choose a username and password
- Deposition of funds into your casino account
Once your real money account is operational, you can use the welcome bonus on offer. Some iPad casinos also offer no deposit bonuses that you can use before you deposit funds.
Accessing UK iPad Casinos: Device Specifications
Playing at an iPad casino is fun because of the larger screen size. This gives you enhanced graphics and animations that are really high quality thanks to Apple’s Retina Display technology. You can access your favourite UK mobile casino on the following iPad models:
- iPad 2
- All later versions the iPad
- iPad Mini
The following iOS operating systems are compatible with mobile casinos in the UK, and these include iPhones and iPads.
Software and Games at UK iPad Casinos
A number of software providers offer iPad casinos for UK players. Some of the most well-known include, among others:
- Microgaming: This is one of the earliest and most renowned software providers. There are 300+ high quality games that you can play at your favorite Microgaming-powered iPad casino thanks to its development team and also association with other providers like Quickfire and Spin3.
- Playtech: Playtech offers games to iPad casinos through the unique Mobile Hub that it has developed in collaboration with MoBenga. MoBenga is a well-known provider of software for mobile gaming across multiple channels.
- NetEnt: NetEnt is another well-known software provider that offers innovative and high quality games through the NetEnt TouchTM You get access to a large number of its existing games and also new games.
- BetSoft: BetSoft is a well-known provider of 3D slots to online and mobile casinos.
- Real Time Gaming (RTG): RTG is a veteran of the online casino industry that has now shifted its focus to the mobile market. A large number of existing games have been adapted to the mobile casino, and all come with excellent graphics and built-in play features.
- Sheriff Gaming: Another well-known software provider focusing on the mobile casino market is Sheriff Gaming. Games include already existing games adapted from the online platform as well as new games. These games come with 3D graphics.
- mFortune: Another software provider that was one of the first to offer mobile slots is mFortune. There are a number of amazing slots on offer from this provider for UK players.
- TopGame: TopGame has newly entered the market compared to some of the others. The games are compatible across multiple platforms. One of the highlights is the excellent quality of graphics in all its games.
Amazing games that you can play at a UK iPad casino include, among others:
- Marvel slots from Playtech; some of these are progressive jackpots
- Blackjack Surrender from Playtech
- Caesar’s Empire
- Immortal Romance
UK iPad Casino Payment Methods
There are a significant number of popular payment methods that UK iPad casinos support. All of these are highly secure, which addresses a major concern that all mobile casino players have had. The payment methods include:
- Credit cards: Visa and MasterCard
- Debit cards: Visa Electron, Solo, Switch, and others
- E-wallets: NETeller, Skrill, and many others
- Prepaid cards: PaySafeCard
- Phone bill: Pay by phone bill
UK iPad Casino Bonuses
All UK iPad casinos offer a range of bonuses that cater not only to new players but also existing players.
- No deposit bonuses are available at quite a few of these casinos.
- Welcome bonuses include match bonuses and free spins, either individually or in combination
- Welcome or no deposit bonuses that are specific to the mobile casino only.
- Welcome bonuses or no deposit bonuses that are carried over from the online version.
- Range of bonuses for existing players:
- Reload bonuses
- Match bonuses
- Access to the casino’s VIP program
Customer Support at UK iPad Casinos
All UK iPad casinos offer excellent customer support. This is one of the reasons for the burgeoning popularity of these casinos; everyone wants their issues to be resolved and questions answered quickly.
- Customer support is available in all the languages that the casino supports.
- You can contact a support team member through one of the following methods:
- Live chat
- Not all UK iPad casinos offer 24×7 customer support. Check for details on timings on the Support or Help tab of the casino.