Casinos in the UK are constantly trying to outdo each other when it comes to attracting new players by offering different exciting bonuses. One of the most exciting of them all is the no deposit bonus. Not all casinos offer this bonus; the ones that do are quite popular among players as this is a much-sought after bonus. On this page we discuss different aspects of the no deposit bonuses available at UK online casinos.
Features of the No Deposit Bonus at UK Online Casinos
The following are some of the features of the no deposit bonus available at UK online casinos.
- The deposit is accessible even before the player deposits funds into his or her casino account, as the name suggests.
- All the player has to do to access this bonus is sign up with the online casino he wants to play in and ensure it has this bonus on offer.
- This bonus is usually offered right at the outset; this means there are other welcome bonuses in the queue for the player to access once he has run through the no deposit bonus.
- Some casinos require players to have a bonus code to be able to use the no deposit bonus.
- Wagering requirements may be higher for no deposit bonuses compared to other bonuses.
- This bonus may not be eligible for use on progressive jackpot games.
Benefits of Using a No Deposit Bonus
The no deposit bonus obviously comes with a range of attractive benefits. We list the most enticing of them below.
- The no deposit bonus allows a player to experience real money play without spending any of his own money for the duration of time the bonus is in play.
- It allows the player to get to know the games properly at no cost to himself.
- Every casino allows a portion of the winnings to be redeemed or deposited into the player’s account.
- This means an automatic boost to the player’s bankroll at no extra cost.
Top UK Online Casinos Offering No Deposit Bonuses
There are quite a significant number of UK online casinos offering the no deposit bonus. Of course, only some of the types of no deposit bonuses are available; some others like the free play with time bonus are not usually found in UK online casinos. Given the large number of online casinos offering the no deposit bonus, finding the right one to play at can be quite a task.
In this section we have compiled for you a list of the top UK online casinos offering no deposit bonuses. Along with listing out the no deposit bonus on offer we also review the casino so you know what exactly you are getting when you sign up with it.
£10 + £500No Deposit Bonus
£150No Deposit Bonus
Types of UK Online Casino No Deposit Bonuses
There are three different types of no deposit bonuses available at online casinos worldwide:
- No deposit bonus: The casino gives you a small amount of money to use to play the games available for free.
- This bonus is available as soon as the player signs up with the casino.
- The amount given as bonus is usually small, between £5 and £25.
- Some casinos require a minimum deposit for players to access winnings from this bonus.
- There is a cap on the maximum amount that can be redeemed from the total winnings from the bonus.
- At some casinos there may be a cap on the games eligible for play with this bonus.
- Free spins no deposit bonus: This bonus gives you a certain number of free spins to play with.
- The bonus is available on sign-up, before depositing funds into the casino account.
- The number of free spins available depends on the casino operator.
- The free spins may be on specific games only.
- Players have to deposit a minimum amount to access your winnings.
- There will be a cap on the amount from the winnings a player can redeem or retain.
- Free play with time no deposit bonus: This bonus involves a large amount of free money or casino credits.
- The casino offers the money or credits with a stipulation: it has to be used up in a specific time period.
- Any amount that remains beyond the given time period becomes unusable.
- The amount on offer is usually large, between £50 and £3000, with some casinos offering more.
- At some casinos you can reset the time period back to the beginning. However, doing so causes you to lose out any winnings collected till that point in time.
- This bonus is not often found in UK online casinos, however.
UK Online Casino No Deposit Bonus Terms and Conditions
There are terms and conditions associated with the different no deposit bonuses you get at online casinos in the UK. These include:
- Wagering requirements: Players have to wager the bonus and sometimes the deposit amount as well a specified number of times to be able to redeem or withdraw winnings from the no deposit bonus.
- Game eligibility: The no deposit bonus may apply to specific games only.
- Maximum capped amount: Casinos usually cap the maximum amount you can withdraw from the total amount won using the bonus.
- Minimum deposit to access winnings: Many casinos require players to make a minimum deposit to access the maximum capped winning amount.
Fulfilling the terms and conditions associated with the no deposit bonus is vital. Failure to do so will result in the casino penalizing the player. Penalties may by any of the following, depending on the severity of the lapse:
- The bonus gets canceled and the player loses all winnings from it.
- The player gets his account suspended or, at the worst, terminated.
- The player is labeled a bonus abuser, which is not a very smart thing to have.