William Hill Casino is prominent and well-known amongst players in the UK and abroad mostly due to its complete offer which includes solid games, great bonuses, numerous payment methods and payment limits flexibility, a reliable and helpful support team. Moreover, it two casinos Macau and Vegas, in addition to the standard. Players also have a wide range of options when it comes to promotions and bonuses, as a number of them for both new and existing players are offered.
Every new player who registers an account at William Hill Casino, can choose from three different Welcome Bonuses, and the selected one will be paid out after the first deposit is made.
£150 First Deposit Bonus
The basic bonus offered to all new players at William Hill Casino is a £150 First Deposit Bonus.
How to Claim
- Register a real money account, either by signing up online, or by downloading the casino software.
- Go to the ‘Cashier’ and make your first deposit.
- Click the ‘Claim Bonus’ button.
- The bonus amount will be credited directly.
The bonus is a 100% match, and the maximum amount is £150. So, if you deposit £150, you will receive an equal amount. In case you deposit more than £150 and claim the bonus, then you will be able to use the remaining amount as you see fit. It won’t be subjected to wagering requirement.
William Hill only offers one bonus per player, but also per family, household, address, IP address, email address. Even if you register an account from a shared computer, you won’t be able to claim a bonus, if someone has registered and claimed it with another account before.
As it can be expected, this bonus also has a wagering requirement. The wagering requirement is 20 times the bonus and the deposit amount, which means that if you deposit £150 and receive a bonus worth £150, you will have to wager at least 20 x £300, which is £6,000, before you can withdraw any winnings.
You are not restricted in terms of the games you choose to play until you complete the wagering requirement, but not all games contribute equally. In fact, in some rare occasions, your wagers may not be counted towards the wagering requirement at all.
Most slot games, with few exceptions contribute 100% towards the wagering requirement, i.e. every wagered pound will be calculated. There are certain slot games which contribute only 25%. Furthermore, you should not select double options, because in that case, the wager won’t be calculated at all. Scratch cards also contribute 100%.
Pai Gow, Casino Hold ‘em contribute 25%, whereas Baccarat and most Blackjack variants contribute 20%, as well as Craps, Sic Bo, Multi-spin slots and Stravaganza. The case with Roulette is very interesting as the contribution percentage may vary from 0% up to 50%. If the bet convers only up to 25% of the table, then the contribution is 50%, if it covers 26%- 48% the contribution is 25% and if it covers 49% or more there’s no contribution.
Blackjack Switch, Pontoon and all video poker games contribute only 5%. Games that are not specifically mentioned contribute fully, 100%. Always bear in mind that if you choose to play games with lower contributions you will have to wager a lot more money.
The minimum deposit amount is £10 and you will have 30 days to complete the wagering requirement. Also, you are advised not to try and use a minimal risk wagering tactics, as the casino reserves the right to cancel your bonus. Generally, the bonus cannot be claimed in combination with other bonuses, unless it is specifically stated that such a thing is possible and allowed.
£300 High-Roller Bonus
If you are one of those players who wager some quite hefty amounts of money, if you are a high-roller, then you will probably prefer the High-Roller First Deposit Bonus.
You can claim this bonus the same way in which you claim a regular Welcome Bonus and this bonus too is only available to new players. If you deposit £1,000 then you will receive a £300 High-Roller Bonus. Once you do that, the rest is pretty much the same. You will have to wager the bonus and the deposit amount at least 20 times, which is an amount of £2,600.
The game contribution for this bonus is the same as the one explained above, for the regular Welcome Bonus. This bonus offer is also valid for 30 days and one bonus per household, address, IP address is allowed.
£200 Download Bonus
The £200 Download Bonus is designed for new players who prefer to play games in the downloadable casino app, rather than the casino website. This bonus allows those players to earn as much as £200, or up to £500 if they are high-rollers.
- Download the Casino software app from the website.
- Install it.
- Sign up if you don’t have an account or log in to your existing account using the installed up.
- Go to the ‘Cashier’ and make a qualifying deposit of at least £10.
- Click ‘Claim Bonus’.
- The bonus amount will be awarded to your account.
If you deposit an amount between £10 and £999, you can win a 150% match up bonus up to £200. And if you deposit an amount of £1,000, then the bonus that you will receive will be £500. As you can see this bonus is a bit more rewarding than the standard Welcome Bonus, and even players who have played at William Hill Casino before can claim it.
The wagering requirement for this bonus is again 20 times the bonus and the deposit amount. The bonus is also valid for 30 days, just like most other bonuses.
£100 Second Deposit Bonus
Players can also benefit from a bonus on their second deposit. This bonus is a 75% match bonus up to £100. The minimum qualifying deposit for this bonus is also £10. And the claiming procedure is the same, you’ll need to log in, make a deposit and then click ‘Claim Bonus’.
The wagering requirement in this case is slightly lower, 15 the deposit and the bonus amount. The game contribution towards the wagering requirement is the same, slots and scratch cards are the games that contribute 100%. The bonus is also valid 30 days.
Other Bonuses and Promotions
But, existing players at William Hill Casino can also benefit from a series of bonuses and promotions.
- Players who refer a friend, have the right to earn up to £50 per each friend that they have referred. In order to qualify, your friend will have to register, deposit and wager at least £50. The wagering requirement for this bonus is 15 times the bonus amount, i.e. £750. The wagering requirement contribution is the same and the bonus is also valid for 30 days.
- William Hill regularly awards Free Spins bonuses to its players. When you receive such a bonus, you will be informed which games the bonus is valid on. The amount cannot be withdrawn, but only used to play on the selected games and here the wagering requirement is 40 times the winnings. In order to receive such a bonus, you’ll just need to demand it and see if the free spins are approved.
- Every player with an active account at William Hill can collect Comp Points which can later be redeemed for cash. Each £10 wager will give you 1 Comp Point. Comp Points can later be redeemed for cash. They are valid for 3 months.
- Golden Chips work just like free spins, but they can be wagered on table and card games such as Roulette and Blackjack. The wagering requirement is 40 times the winnings and the Golden Chips have to be used within 7 days.
- William Hill also has a VIP Program. It has four levels, but it is the casino management that decides when you move up the levels. Players who have a higher VIP level get a better Comp Point conversion and other perks and bonuses.
- The Macau and the Vegas Casino also offer specific bonuses and promotions that are available to players who wager money on the games at these casinos. The Vegas Casino, for example, offers a 100% Cashback up to £20 to all new players.