REVIEWPaddy Power Casino
Paddy Power Casino Review
Exclusive Welcome Bonus:£500https://www.casinositesuk.com/reviews/paddy-power-casino
- Practice play available without account
- Amazing Welcome Bonus
- Downloadable iOS mobile casino
- Great customer support
- Low withdrawal limits
Our Expert Rating3.9/5
- Payout Rate 92.45%
- Payout Speed 1-2 Days
- Owned by:
- Paddy Power Plc. Casinos
- Min. Deposit:
- Withdrawal Limit:
- May vary
- Licensed by:
Phone: 0800 028 2497
Live Chat: Yes
Paddy Power started its operations in 1988 as a betting operator. With its name and the dominant green colour it is indistinctively Irish, but it established itself firmly on the UK market as well and slowly after it was founded it became one of the leading operators in both UK and Ireland. It offers a range of betting and gaming related services and owns a number of websites, in addition to Paddy Power Casino.
Paddy Power Casino is run by Paddy Power’s Casino department and the website was launched in 2004. It was initially licenced by the authorities of Alderney but it is also regulated by the UK Gambling Commission for customers in the United Kingdom. Paddy Power Casino is also available throughout Europe and internationally. Paddy Power is an award winning casino and one of the most prestigious awards that was won by this operator is the Casino Operator of the Year for 2015 at the EGR Awards in London.
Game Selection and Software
Paddy Power has both an instant play and a download version. A link to the download version is provided on the website, on the main page. If you want to use the download version you just need to click the link. Otherwise you can register on the website and play the games there. The casino displays detailed information on every game and it is even possible to play the games in ‘Practice Play’ mode, for free.
The website is very user-friendly and all the games are grouped by category and sub-categories and it is very easy for every player to find exactly what they’re looking for. In terms of games distribution, majority of the available games are slots (over 150), and there are over a dozen video poker games and over a dozen scratch cards. Moreover, there are 15+ Roulette games, 10 Blackjacks and other card and table games.
Paddy Power is powered by Playtech, but there are also games provided by several other casino software companies. There are some highly popular slot games, such as Frankie Dettori’s Magic Seven, Iron Man 3, Halloween Fortune and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire that are available at Paddy Power. Iron Man 3 is one of the series of Marvel themed slots, which are fans’ favourites. If you dream of winning big, then you’ll definitely enjoy playing one of the progressive jackpot games, some of which feature jackpots that go well into seven digits.
When it comes to other casino games, like Roulette, players also have a range of options. In addition to standard Roulette games like French and European Roulette, you will also find themed Roulette games like Age of the Gods Roulette and Penny Roulette. There’s also a variety of Blackjacks, including Blackjack Switch, 21 Duel Blackjack and Lucky Blackjack. Sic Bo, Craps and Baccarat, as well as several versions of casino poker can also be played. Themed scratch cards, as well as different video poker games are an option for fans of more casual games.
No online casino is complete without a Live Casino section and Paddy Power is no different. Here you will find Live Roulette, Live Baccarat and Live Blackjack, the three most popular Live casino games. Professional dealers and an authentic casino atmosphere will make gaming a lot more enjoyable for you.
Paddy Power is well aware of the popularity and wide-spread use of mobile phones and tablets and that is why the casino has a fully functional mobile version. All you need to do is open the casino website in your mobile browser and log in. You will be able to play many of Paddy Power’s most popular games and even to make deposits and withdrawals, all on your mobile device.
Owners of iPhones and iPads have the option to download a casino app directly from iTunes, whereas for Android owners there is a website version.
Bonuses and Promotions
Most online casinos offer some sort of a Welcome Bonus for new players. Paddy Power is no exception. This operator offers both a Welcome Bonus on the first deposit, as well as a No Deposit bonus which is paid out to players as soon as they register and before they make their first deposit.
- Players who are new to Paddy Power, or have a Paddy Power account but haven’t made a wager at the casino before, can simply opt in to the Free 10 offer in the promotions page and get a £10 No Deposit Bonus. The bonus can be wagered on a vast range of over 150 games. The offer is valid for 72 hours after the first log in and there is a wagering requirement of 40 times the bonus amount, which is £400.
- New players are also entitled to £500 Welcome Bonus over their first 3 deposits, 100% match up to £200 on the first deposit, 50% match up to £100 on the second and 100% match up to £200 on the third. Players can claim this bonus if they click on ‘Buy In’ in the Promotions section. After claiming the first bonus, you have 30 days to claim the second and the third. The wagering requirement for this bonus is 20 times the bonus and the deposit amount, which means that if you deposit £200 and get a £200 bonus, you will have to wager 20 x £400 which is £8,000.
- Paddy Power Casino also offers other specific bonuses and promotions, both for players of one particular game like Blackjack or Roulette, as well as promotions tied to the biggest holidays like Christmas and Easter.
- Every player at Paddy Power collects points for every wager. £10 wager equals 1 point which can later be redeemed for cash. Players who are higher on the Loyalty Ladder get a higher conversion rate for their points. The Loyalty Ladder has 5 Levels and after that there is a VIP Level. The more you player, the faster you will advance up the Ladder. The VIP Club is invitation only.
Paddy Power accepts several different payment methods, such as major credit and debit cards, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Paysafecard, Cash Card and Bank Transfer. Deposits are processed immediately for most methods, except Bank Transfer and the minimum amount that you can deposit is £5. The maximum deposit amount may vary. For example, if you’re using a credit card you may deposit up to £2,500 per day.
As for withdrawals, the minimum amount that you are allowed to withdraw is £10. If you’re using Neteller, PayPal or Skrill to withdraw your winnings, you will have to wait only between 1-4 hours, whereas if you’re withdrawing by your credit card, it may take 3 working days, or as many as 5 days. The maximum amount that you can deposit via credit card is £1,000.
Paddy Power Casino has an FAQ section which offers answers to many of the questions that the players may have regarding their accounts, payments, casino games, or anything related to Paddy Power Casino. Moreover, the company also has a twitter account dedicated to answering the concerns and questions of players and potential players. And if you like you can contact them directly, either via live chat directly, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0800 028 2497.
In summary, it is evident why Paddy Power is one of the top online casinos in the UK. It offers a sufficient number of games, more importantly, games of high-quality, user-friendly website, a solid mobile version and a great bonus offer. The payments are safe, fast and reliable and the customer support team is very helpful and responsive.