Virgin Games is a relatively new online casino, first launched in 2013 by Gamesys Group – an operator that’s behind a number of popular UK casinos, including Will Hill’s and Paddy Power’s online platforms. But while the casino may not be as old as some other platforms, it certainly doesn’t fall short on providing a rewarding and thrilling experience with its exclusive games, unique loyalty reward schemes and fast and responsive mobile them. After all, its parent company Virgin Enterprises LTD has been in the online gambling business since the early days, back in 2004.
£200 Welcome Bonus
Virgin Games offers a decent welcome bonus offer of a 200% match of up to £200 for any player who joins the casino. The bonus money can be spent on a variety of casino games and there are a number of restrictions you need to keep in mind before you successfully meet your bonus terms.
How to Claim
- The first step would be to create a user account with the casino.
- Next, go to the deposit page and accept the Welcome Bonus offer.
- Make a minimum deposit of £10 (maximum £100) and the bonus will automatically be awarded.
It’s good to note that once you’re awarded the money your bonus becomes subject to an expiry period of 30 days. This means that should you fail to wager the bonus in its entirety within this predefined period, you will lose both your winnings and any leftover bonus amount.
The wagering requirement for the Welcome bonus offer at Virgin Games is 40x on slot games, or 4x on Bingo. The requirements must be met before you withdraw any money won from your first deposit and bonus offer. To help you keep track of your progress, there’s a wagering requirement section under the My Account menu at the casino.
Bingo games contribute the most to your wagering requirements, offering a 100% contribution to every penny you spend at the casino. This means that for every £5 you wager on Bingo games, you will be £5 closer to meeting your wagering requirements. But before you start spending any money, keep in mind that you have to meet the terms within 30 days, or you will risk losing any winnings made with your bonus money.
Apart from Bingo games, the second highest contributions are given to Poker buy-ins, which contribute 20% to your requirements, and slot games, which have a contribution of 10%. Given the low contribution of slots, the Welcome Bonus at Virgin Games feels more like a Bingo bonus rather than a slot one, which is rarely seen in an online casino.
On the other hand, instant games at the casino have a 5% contribution, while European, Multiplayer, 3D, Splendide, Lite, and High Stakes Roulette varieties come with 2.5% contributions. Games like Balckjack, Baccarat, Video Poker, Craps, And Streets of Gold Multiplayer Roulette have no contribution at all, since they are very low-risk casino games.
Virgin Games imposes a limit on the maximum daily amount you can win in any casino game. Namely, the casino deserves the right to void any remaining money should you win more than £25,000 a day. However, this is not the case with progressive jackpots, which come free of limits.
If you win a progressive jackpot, you will be eligible to the full amount once your win is confirmed by the casino. The full amount will have to be broken down into multiple withdrawals though, as the casino imposes a limit of £2,000 – 10,000 per transaction, depending on your method. However, there are no limits as to how many transactions you can make per day, or wek.
- The welcome bonus is awarded to only new members from the UK
- There’s only one Welcome bonus offer per member
- The bonus can’t be combined with other promotions or used with future deposits;
- The minimum amount you can withdraw from your winnings is £10.
Other Bonuses and Promotions
Virgin Games is a casino that offers interesting and unique incentives for any player who remains loyal to the brand, with anything from Free Spins to cash prizes available on a regular basis.
V* Points Loyalty Scheme
Probably the most interesting incentives offered by the casino is the V* point loyalty scheme, which lets players earn points and exchange them for cash prizes and frequent flyer miles from Virgin Atlantic. To enter the scheme, all you have to do is register an account and you’ll automatically be eligible for earning points.
The casino terms state that to earn 1 V*point, you have to wager £5 on bingo games, or £20 on any other casino game. Of course, the points can only be earned with real cash wagers and not bonus money. But once you earn enough points, you can then swap them for cash prizes or Flyer Club Miles at a rate of £0.01 per 1 V* point, or 1 flyer mile per 1 V* point.
However, some restrictions do apply. Namely, the casino imposes a minimum conversion limit of 20 V* points for cash prizes (or £0.20 per conversion). The points are also subject to an expiry period restriction which states that you have to earn at least 1 V*point no longer than 90 days from your last-earned point or your other V* points will expire.
Virgin Games has several promotions in place for those looking for more than a welcome bonus and loyalty scheme:
- You can earn a £20 bonus for referring your friend. To be eligible to claim the offer, you have to have deposited at least one time at the casino and your friend must also make a deposit of £10 and wager £40.
- Bingo players can get 2 Bingo 90 tickets for the price of one, Monday through Sunday, on selected hours from 9 AM to 12AM.
- There are also seasonal promotions with exciting prizes like Vegas trips, cashbacks, Free Spins and cash rewards.
Unlike many online casinos, Virgin Games doesn’t focus on promoting slot tournaments but instead aims to stimulate those who like Poker and Bingo games. If you’re a fan of either, you’ll be able to enjoy one of the following two promotions:
- Super Links — Daily promotion for Super Links Bingo games where you can win from £250 – 1,000 in Full House prizes from the Community Super Jackpot prize pool. The promotion runs every 30 minutes on a daily basis, from 00:00 to 23:00 hrs. Tickets are 10p a piece and the maximum you can grab is 60 tickets.
- Chip and Chair— Exclusive Chip and Chair Poker tournaments run on a daily basis at 18:30 at the Poker Lobby. To get a chance to join the tournament, you must wager at least £1 on the day you apply for a ticket.
Daily and Weekly Offers
Virgin Games also has daily and weekly promotions, aimed at both regulars as well as the occasional gambler:
- Daily Free Games – A weekly promotion where you can play either Search for the Phoenix or Doubly Bubbly slots to win different cash prizes and free spins. Prizes range from 5 Free Spins to £750 in cash, depending on the game, and you need at least one £10 deposit in your account to be eligible.
- Perfect Timing – 2 Hours of 10% cashback every week on any 2-hour period of your choosing. To be eligible, you have to wager at least £30 and the maximum you can receive is £20.