Genting Club Star City Birmingham Casino Review
The Genting Club Star City casino is located in Star City, Birmingham, and is one of the best casinos in the vicinity. It is actually one of four casinos in Birmingham and is owned by Malaysia-based Genting Group, which has over 46 casinos in its portfolio. It was launched in 2004 and was, at that time, the biggest land-based casino in the UK. However, it has lost that recognition now; that title is now proudly worn by London’s Empire Casino. This casino is open daily between 12:00 pm and 6:00 am.
You do not have to be a member to play at Genting Club Star City casino. Becoming a member, however, has its own benefits as you get access to the Genting Rewards program to avail higher bonuses and other amenities to spice up your time at the casino. The minimum age for playing at this casino is 18 years. However, if you appear to be 21 or below you will need to provide valid proof of identity for your age. The primary currency for transaction at this casino is the British Pound Sterling (£).
More about Genting Club Star City Birmingham Casino
The Genting Club Star City casino in Birmingham offers a 360-degree player experience. You can be there not only as a player but also as a spectator for some of the games. You get to play a great range of games, but that is not all; there are other facilities for you to use as well. These include, among others:
- Restaurant: The casino has a superb restaurant that is open between Thursday and Sunday from 6:00 pm to 2:00 am. This is the right place for a quality bite of any kind:
- 3-course meal
- Quick snack on the go
There are different menus at the restaurant:
- Fahrenheit menu
- Meal Deal menu
- Go Casino All in Package menu
- Graze and Play menu: Available on different days at different timings:
- Monday-Wednesday from 4:00 pm to 4:00 am
- Thursday-Sunday from 2:00 pm to 4:00 am
- Late Bar: The casino also has a well-stocked bar that you can access at any time you are there. The bar is open between 12:00 pm and 5:30 am every day.
- Live Entertainment: Live entertainment is available at the Genting Club Star City Birmingham casino regularly. Screens across the casino offer sports and boxing for viewing by visitors at the casino.
Games at the Genting Club Star City Casino
You get a good selection of games when you visit the Genting Club Star City casino in Birmingham. The games available include:
- American Roulette: There are 10 tables for this game. The minimum and maximum stakes are £10 and £200 respectively.
- Blackjack: There are 4 blackjack tables at this casino. The minimum stake is £2 while the maximum stake is £1,000.
- Three Card Poker: There are 4 tables for this game. The minimum stake is £2 and the maximum stake is £50.
- Electronic Roulette: There are 24 electronic roulette tables at this casino. The minimum stake is £0.10 while the maximum stake is £100.
- 3-5 Multi Win Poker: There is 1 table for 3-5 Multi Win Poker at the Genting Club Star City casino in Birmingham. The minimum stake is £2 while the maximum stake is £200.
- Big Six: There is 1 table offering this game at this casino. The minimum stake is £1 and the maximum stake is £10.
- Slots: There are quite a few slot games on offer, and all these slots come with a £10,000 jackpot. A number of slots at this casino are from Novomatic, the machines specifically being:
- Novomatic Super V+ Gaminators
- Novomatic Dominators
There are also the Diversity slots, some of which come with a progressive jackpot of up to £20,000.
- The Novomatic Power Link progressive jackpots offer a grand jackpot of up to £15,000.
- Other slots at Genting Club Star City casino include some from IGT.
- Fixed Odds Betting Terminals: There are a range of these machines with stakes from £0.25 to £2.
If you are a poker fan Genting Club Star City casino has an exciting range of poker games that work for all kinds of players, from beginners right up to the veterans. You get to play:
- Cash games: There are a number of cash games on offer, along with some cool promotions including Bad Beat jackpots on Hold’em and Omaha games.
- Tournaments: Tournaments here include:
- Round of Each
- Super Sunday Best
Along with other promotions, you also have a chance to use the Genting Rewards program. All you have to do is earn reward points that you can then spend at the casino. That is not all; the Genting Rewards program allows you to redeem these points at the bars and restaurants of some of the Resorts World Birmingham outlets.
Dress Code at the Genting Club Star City Birmingham Casino
There is no specific dress code at the Genting Club Star City casino in Birmingham. Players are allowed to wear smart casuals. However, caps and hats are not allowed due to security reasons. Also, players are not allowed to use mobile phones and cameras in the gaming areas, again for security reasons.
Land Based Casinos by Cities
- Great Yarmouth
- Casinos in Ireland
- Isle of Man
- Milton Keynes
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- North Glasgow
- Casinos in Scotland
- Southend on Sea